Six submissions from our lab and our collaborations were accepted all as oral presentations to the annual meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging (SNMMI), held in St. Louis this year (June 7-11, 2014). Looking forward to this meeting, which always has a great mix of works involving basic science and clinical research. The abstracts are as follows:
- A. Rahmim, H. Mohy-ud-Din, and T. H. Schindler
Base-to-apex gradient abnormality detection task performance in myocardial perfusion imaging
J. Nucl. Med., vol. 55 (suppl. 1): 600, 2014.
- S. Ashrafinia, H. Mohy-ud-Din, N. A. Karakatsanis, and D. J. Kadrmas, and A. Rahmim
Enhanced quantitative PET imaging utilizing adaptive partial resolution modeling
J. Nucl. Med., vol. 55 (suppl. 1): 371, 2014.
- J. Tang, X. Wang, W. Segars, A Rahmim, and C-Y. Wong
Enhanced ejection fraction estimation in 4D respiratory motion compensated myocardial perfusion PET imaging
J. Nucl. Med., vol. 55 (suppl. 1): 148, 2014.
- L. Lu, J. Ma, Q. Feng, W. Chen, and A. Rahmim
Quantitative brain PET imaging incorporating an anatomy-guided joint prior model
J. Nucl. Med., vol. 55 (suppl. 1): 370, 2014.
- L. Lu, D. Hu, Y. Han, C. Gu, A. Rahmim, J. Ma, and W. Chen
Partial volume correction in small animal PET imaging incorporating total variation regularization
J. Nucl. Med., vol. 55 (suppl. 1): 374, 2014.
- H. Cao, R. Gottesman, A. Rahmim, A. Crabb, W. Ye, N. George, B. Frolov, Y. Zhou, and D. F. Wong
Clustering analysis based on SUVR using 18F-AV-45 PET reveals distinct cortical and subcortical Abeta deposition patterns
J. Nucl. Med., vol. 55 (suppl. 1): 313, 2014.